Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday, 3/21/13

Thursday, 3/19/13, 11:15 AM - 12:10 PM

1. Cardio: Treadmill (6 minutes)
Run 0.5 miles before class

2. Strength: Weights and Machines (15 minutes)
2 sets of 15 crunches on ab machine with 50 lb.
1 set of 15 crunches on ab machine with 30 lb.

3 sets of 15 bicep curls with 5 lb. dumbbells
1 set of 10 upper bicep curls with 5 lb. dumbbells
1 set of 10  behind-the-back curls with 5 lb. dumbbells

2 sets of 4 curl-ups on hanging bar

3. Cardio: Tennis (30 minutes)

Forehands and backhands
Top number: 83

4. Cool Down (5 minutes)
Stretch arms, legs, back for 10-second intervals

Comments: If I can make it to class early, I'm going to do more of my running before class to give myself more time for other things I want to do.  While I used to run a lap and walk a lap, I'm going to gradually increase the amount of time I run laps consecutively.  I lost a little time in class today trying to set up a volleyball net; it's just too difficult for one person.  But it was a good thing that I played tennis today.  I accomplished my goal of 50 shots in a row and went beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment