Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wednesday, Friday (5/29/13, 5/31/13)

Wednesday, 5/29/13, 8:55 AM

1. Cardio: Treadmill (9.25 minutes)
Run 0.75 miles (5.0 mph)

2. Strength: Weights and Machines (25 minutes)
3 sets of 10 bicep curls with 10 lb. dumbbells
1 set of 8 upper bicep curls with 10 lb. dumbbells
1 set of 4 upper bicep curls with 10 lb. dumbbells

1 set of leg extensions with 85 lb. on quad machine
1 set of 4 leg extensions on 85 lb. on quad machine

1 set of 30 crunches
6 sets of 20 crunches

Comments: Since I'm out of school for the summer, I no longer have direct access to my gym's amazing facilities.  Instead, I work out at my mom's job, which has less equipment.  Once I get more comfortable, I might add more exercises. 

Also, I start my job next week, which makes working out even more difficult to schedule.  But do not fear; I will still work out twice a week most weeks if I can help it.

Friday, 5/31/13
I spent most of the day out.  In the morning, I walked around Downtown for about an hour.  Later, I went to the mall with a friend, which was another decent hour of walking.  That has to count as something!

No comments:

Post a Comment